Join Our Team!
Looking for a Rewarding Career?
We are a family-owned and award-winning outdoor lighting company looking to add full and part-time office employees, lighting technicians, electrical apprentices, and electricians who are energetic, well-mannered, hard-working crew members and crew leaders to our commercial and residential lighting company.
If you love to make beautiful spaces come to life and are detail-oriented, we would love for you to consider Gleam. We are passionate about what we do, and love our clients’ reactions in our nighttime “reveals.” Some of the job duties will include commercial service work, trenching, pulling wire, installation of industrial fans, and some low-voltage work.
*Although we would prefer a technician with experience, we are open to providing training for the right person!
- Ability to meet and talk with clients
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to operate all power equipment efficiently and safely
- Ability to operate hand tools safely (i.e. trencher, rakes, shovels, pruners, etc.)
- Candidate should be a motivated team player
- Strong people skills
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to understand and follow detailed directions
- Ability to work outdoors in different conditions
- Have a good background history
- Able to pass a drug test
- Good attendance and punctuality is a must
- Must have strong sense of safety for themselves and those around them
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $13.00-$45.00 per hour based on skill level
We are looking forward to hearing from you!